My previous Gift Guide for Beauty Enthusiasts was selected as part of IFB’s round up! I’ve been inspired to create more for different personalities. Today I have some suggestions for that girl who loves jewelry. here are some cute ideas spanning a wide price range! I have to say, I have been finding some amazingly cute things and mentally adding them to my own wishlist.
1. Jazz Era Jewelry Box (Anthropologie), $68 – The most perfect and delicate place to house her prized possessions!
2. Personalized “Carrie” Style Necklace (PersonalizeMeJewelry on Etsy), $45 – Can’t go wrong with this necklace. Skip the astrological signs and go for personalized!
3. Viscid Watch (Anthropologie), $58 – This statement watch is one part girly, and one part BEAUTIFUL. It comes in the prettiest colors, too.
4. JewelMint Gatsby Earrings (JewelMint), $29.99 – Gorgeous party earrings. I actually bought these on Cyber Monday and have no specific plan for them; they will be fun to bust out at the next fancy party I attend!
5. House of Harlow 1960 Leather Station Necklace (ShopBop, Nordstrom, Piperlime), $75 – This necklace has been seen all over Hollywood and I’d really like to see it around my own neck. A nice, versatile statement piece.
6. Michael Kors Rose Gold Chronograph Runway Watch (Macy’s, Nordstrom, Overstock), $250 – Rose gold is way on trend right now, and this is the perfectly-sized face for any wrist. My boyfriend got me this for our anniversary, and I wear it with every outfit!
7. Chambre de Sucre Macaron Limoge Trinket Boxes (Birchbox, Urban Outfitters), $10 – $13.95 – Oh my goodness how can you not? Think of all the pretty little things she can store in these!
8. Kiel Mead Forget Me Knot Ring (UncommonGoods), $48 – A simple and thoughtful ring. Given as a gift, she’ll never forget who gave it to her!
9. Sydney Evan Diamond Love Script Ring (Ylang 23), $860 (similar $66, similar $28) – This is just too perfect. A little bling on the finger is always in style.
10. Sausage Dog Ring Holder (ASOS), $26.39 – Adorable and functional! You cannot go wrong with this.
Yeah, I totally want all of this. I hope this helps! Still working on some more gift guides. Have a good weekend, everyone!