It’s that time of the year. If you weren’t able to swoop up all of your presents this weekend, listen up! From stocking stuffers to “big ticket” items, I’m here to cover it all! I’m starting off with a beauty-centric guide, for the girly things-lover in your life.
1. Urban Decay Naked Palette (Ulta, Sephora), $50 & Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Ulta, Sephora, Beauty.com), $50 – All the eyeshadow you could ever need is in both of these palettes. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t want one, or both.
2. Clarisonic Mia (Birchbox, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Ulta, Sephora), $119 – Have to keep that skin in tip-top shape with this amazing face cleansing brush.
3. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars (OCC, Sephora), $16/ea – A single drop gives amazing color payoff, and there are dozens to choose from.
4. Beauty by Lauren Conrad (Amazon, Barnes & Noble), $21.99 – If there’s anyone I would take beauty tips and secrets from, it’d be this girl.
5. Disney Cinderella Collection So This Is Love Eau de Parfum Rollerball & Spray (Sephora), $19 – $58 – The prettiest floral and fruity fragrance that is to die for, def on my wishlist!
6. Essie Winter Collection Mega Mini Color Cube (Nordstrom, Zappos), $17 – Four mini polishes perfect for any occasion this holiday season.
7. Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron (Birchbox, Ulta, Folica), $119.99 – Hands down one of the best clipless curling irons out there; achieve beachy waves or Victoria’s Secret Angel curls with one wand!
8. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (Urban Decay), $27 – A muchly anticipated palette of basic shadows; ideal for anyone’s collection! Check out swatches here.
9. The Brush Guard Cleaning Kit (Birchbox), $19.95 – Clean make up brushes are key to living a happy, healthy, beautiful life.
10. Mini Kittour Daily Mini Organizer (minikittour.com), $50 – A fancy make up bag makes carrying your dailies all that more classy. Plus brushes + a brush holder, leak-proof bottles, jars, and a mirror! Drool.
I’ve got more Comfort/Homebody, Tech-Savvy, and Fashionista guides in the works. I’ve even commissioned my boyfriend to make an all-inclusive gift guide for guys, so no one’s left out! Happy gifting!
***EDIT: I’ve updated the guide to include the newly announced Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette & our girl LC’s book, Beauty.
I’ve submitted this post to the IFB project!