1. My brother’s girlfriend’s family makes the coolest rainbow jello. Tastiest, too.
2. I’ve been sketching lately, trying to come up with a logo.
3. You best believe I bought this pea coat from Old Navy. Also in yellow. The dress is from American Eagle, but I haven’t gotten around to nabbing it yet.
4. A night of coding: tea, ears, new cowboy boots, and playing with new WordPress themes.
5. The boyfriend and I went to Monterey to visit Cannery Row for our anniversary last weekend–post to come!
6. He got me the Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch I’ve been lemming for months… ohhhh he done good.
For more cute things on the daily, follow me @lookscutethough!
I apologize for the absence. I’ve been ill for more than a week now, but I’m starting to feel better! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and aren’t spending too much money this weekend; I know I am and I feel so guilty. But! I’m working on a holiday gift guide for you guys. So stay tuned!