So you found something for the Beauty Enthusiast and the Jewelry Lover, but are you still looking for that certain something for your fashionista friend? Look no further, here are my (last minute!) suggestions for the Style Maven in your life.
1. Style by Lauren Conrad (Amazon, Barnes & Noble), $10.39-$10.80 – Again, I would always take advice from good ol’ LC. Not going to lie, I am all over her LC by Lauren Conrad line at Kohl’s. She includes fashion essentials, travel tips, and more note-worthy suggestions that any girl can learn from!
2. Monogrammed Leather Key Fob (Design Darling), $18 – Simple and thoughtful, a monogrammed item adds a touch of personalization. This leather key fob oozes class and she’ll think of you every time she sees this on her keyring.
3. Warby Parker Mallory Frames (Warby Parker), $ – These frames are part of the Warby Parker Holiday collection, and oh my goodness aren’t they fabulous?
4. Aerie Faux Fur Trapper Hat (Aerie),
$34.95 sale $19.99 – A girl’s gotta stay warm! She should be allowed to be all fuzzy and cute while she’s at it.
5. Cool Range Brilliant Bag (Francesca’s), $34 – I own this bag in white, and it is wonderful! It’s very easy to use to dress an outfit up or down. A good clutch is a definite staple.
6. J. Crew Cashmere-lined Leather Gloves, (J. Crew)
$118 sale $59.99-$98 – Drool. Every girl needs a good pair of basic leather gloves. They may be expensive, but they’ll go with everything and last her forever.
7. Twig Monogram Collector’s Charm (Anthropologie), $18 – These are so cute and dainty–how could you not?
8. Vogue Cover Watercolor Fashion Print (silverridgestudio on Etsy), $35 – A fashion-related household item can be unexpected, but when done right, it can be just the perfect gift. With this print, she can live in style.
9. Madewell Sidewalk Skimmer in Glitter (Madewell),
$118 sale $94.50 – Okay, these need no explanation. Just, glitter.
10. Russell + Hazel Mini Binder (Russell + Hazel), $16 – Busy girls can get organized in style with these mini binders! I recently purchased one for myself and I LOVE it. The gold is simple and classic.
11. J. Crew Refined Crystal Bow Belt (J.Crew, similar), $68 – Belts are often overlooked, but not this baby! Bow belts are everywhere this season. They can help turn a simple, plain dress into a cute, stylized outfit. With sass.