December, already?! November was a busy month; I bought a lot of things and returned some of them. I also dug out older favorites and rekindled some loves here and there. But here’s what I went gaga over the last month!
1. Bumble and bumble Bb.Texture Hair (un)dressing Creme – This gives my hair volume and texture. I love it. On wet hair, I rub it in and as it’s air drying, I scrunch with my hands. It’s not soft to the touch, but it isn’t stiff either. I’d say somewhere in between. Where if you wanted someone to stroke your hair, they’d have a little bit of trouble.
2. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder – I’ve actually had this for a while now, but have been using it more lately. I usually alternate between this and Nars Laguna, but this is really the perfect matte bronzer for my skintone (NC 30-35). It’s not too overpowering and looks juuuust natural enough to fake those cheekbones.
3. MAC Era – This is very similar to Urban Decay’s matte Buck, but with sheen and shimmer. It’s a prettified version. I like to use this in my crease to blend out a warmer brown on my lid. And of course, the quality of MAC shadows goes without saying.
4. Poshe Super Fast Drying Topcoat – Dare I say I’m over Seche Vite? Based on reviews and comparisons online, this topcoat doesn’t thicken up to a goopy consistency like SV does. Performance-wise, it works just as well as SV. I just think it’s such a hassle to have to thin out SV; the company even sells their own thinner! Like, they know it’s a problem. Well, that is not a problem a lazy girl like me wants to have. This dries my mani within minutes, maintains shine, and keeps me chip-free for almost a week.
5. Celestial Herbal Tea Sampler Box – I had to repurchase this because my dad finished all of the Sleepytime tea. I legitimately enjoy every single kind of tea in this sample box, especially the Lemon Zinger in the morning. The Sleepytime is nice right before bed to calm and relax. This box is a great way to try out different teas before committing to an entire box!
6. Michael Kors Rose Gold Chronograph Watch – I don’t think I can shut up about this watch. Ian got it for me for our anniversary, and I’ve been wearing it with almost every outfit since then. The color goes with any metal, making it versatile. The color is so delicate and feminine; I seriously can’t get enough of it!
7. e.l.f. Essential Blending Eye Brush – Oh my goodness, how did I live before this brush? I’ve had fluffy blen
ding brushes before and they’ve worked fine, but this brush’s bristles are more densely packed and blend out creases and Vs so much better. It’s precise, easy to use, and only $1, so. You can’t go wrong with this one.
8. Madewell Bulldog Ring – Not only is this ring completely adorable, it also goes with almost anything. The dog is 3D, by the way. He sticks out of your finger being all cute and stuff. There is a matching pendant necklace that I might have to get for myself.
What have you been obsessing over? Is there anything I need to try?!