1. Boyf and me being super pretty.
2. January = Activewear sales galore! Except I’m pretty sure the pants are sleepwear.
3. My first pair of Hunter boots in Cafe Latte. I love them so much. The buckle is gold–dead.
4. Bangs supplies. I’ve recently added a mini flatiron into the mix; still trying to figure out how to use it.
5. During my latest closet edit, I got rid of a ton of band shirts that didn’t fit any more (high school = youth sizes) and felt really sad and nostalgic. But I still have a ton of other shirts that actually still fit.
6. I’ve started doodling/hand lettering, and I really enjoy it! I got myself some Micron pens and a few calligraphy supplies. I want to work on a new logo for the blog. Lyrics are Manchester Orchestra.
7. Rocking some sweet Kate Spade bow earrings from my boyfriend. Merry Christmas to me. Also, hey, I got an iPhone 5 and I love it.
For more cute things on the daily, follow me @lookscutethough!