Happy #AltuzarraforTarget eve! Here are my favorites from the fall 2014 Altuzarra x Target collaboration. Lots of slinky, sexy numbers here. I’m keeping in mind that this fall/winter, I have a wedding and a holiday party to attend. I’m hoping to nab something for one (if not both) occasions.
1. Structured Dress with Crane Embroidery ($49.99) – Those gold cranes. That slit. This isn’t typically something I’m drawn to, but it stands out to me! I’m wondering if this dress can be dressed down with a button up underneath.
2. Sweater with Crane Embroidery ($49.99) – When you have a cute idea, run with it. Gold cranes everywhere, please. Sweater weather. You can’t go wrong with black & gold.
3. Maxi Dress in Black Orchid Print ($69.99) – The first piece I saw from this collection. Ahh, look at how gorgeous that silhouette is. It’s sexy without shoving it in your face.
4. Wrap Dress in Red ($39.99) – This would be a cute holiday dress! I’m not crazy about the neck wrap, though.
The last few items are more casual-wear for me:
5. Dress in Purple Orchid Print ($49.99) – I imagine wearing this with textured black tights and ankle boots. Gah! I’ve been re-thinking my relationship with purple lately (I’m getting purple hair next week – more on that later). This is like that Orchid Maxi’s cool, hip, younger sister.
6. Tee Shirt in Python Print ($17.99) – Well, obvs. Is it fierce, or is it fierce?
7. Trench Coat in Military Green/Black ($89.99) – I love the mixture of fabrics in this coat. Plus, Keri Russell looked super adorbs wearing it to the Target Launch event in New York. I need a good trench in my life!
8. Croc Effect Belt in Brown ($29.99) – I can absolutely see myself wearing this with almost everything in my closet.
9. Faux Croc Belt in Black ($29.99) – My dad always used to say, “if you find something you love, you should get it in all the colors.”
I’ll be staying up past midnight and trying to snag a few pieces online, although I haven’t decided which ones I really really want yet. I’m thinking of trying for the Orchid Maxi and a belt, maybe. With every piece being under $100, it’s hard to decide! I also plan on checking out a few Targets in person tomorrow to see what the stock situations are like. During last year’s Limsanity, I think I visited over 10 different targets (2 in Southern California!). I ended up with classic, cherished pieces, and was able to sell 2 handbags that I had changed my mind about. Fingers crossed this release doesn’t involve that many trips – I’m still hobbling around on crutches!
If you’re shopping online, don’t forget to use eBates for 2.5% cash back! Make sure you know if the item you’re lusting after is an online exclusive, and if so, which website it’ll be sold on (Target.com vs. NET-A-PORTER.com). If you’re a Target addict like me, take advantage of the 5% discount using your REDcard. Smart shopping, everyone!
You can check out the entire Look Book here, complete with product names and prices.
Are you eyeing anything?