1. I recently cleaned out my stash of toxic nail polish, so I’m looking to re-build. Aila Cosmetics seems like a good place to start. Their Prime Basecoat and Better Than Gel Topcoat have great reviews. The shade PFFF UGGGH is pretty warm grey-taupe that looks similar to All Hail The Queen by Butter London (sans shimmer). Kelly is an orchid pink that I’m itching to try, too.
2. Earlier this month, Ilia released their Sheer Vivid Tinted Moisturizer and my interest is seriously piqued. Face base? I’m in. I’m still searching for a good TM that I like. I’m willing to give it a try, even with Dimethicone being one of the ingredients. It’s #14 on the list so I’m hoping that it won’t clog my pores.
3. Lily Lolo is slaying me with these eye palettes! I’m usually drawn to neutrals, making my attraction to the Laid Bare palette make perfect sense, but the colors in Enchanted palette are speaking to me. I’d love to add some of those fun shades to my collection. I can’t even choose between the two; I need them both.
4. This Victoria’s Secret Leather Moto Jacket is making my life right now. I really miss having a moto jacket. They seriously go with everything. I outgrew my last moto and had to get rid of it. Ever since then, I’ve been searching for one with gold hardware. I didn’t know how hard it would be to find the perfect one, but I think this might be it! Because it’s leather, it would last me a really long time. Droool.
5. I’m impressed with the many glowing reviews I’ve read about Yuli’s Cocoon Elixer. Calms skin stress, irritation and inflammation? Sign me up! My skin is never not stressed. I just finished my ED4OLO Vitamin D Mist, but I’m super tempted to try Yuli based on online reviews. In the mean time, I’m using my trusty George’s Aloe until I can pull the trigger on this guy. Since it’s a little pricey, I may opt for a trial size first!
6. Finding a green and natural mattifying primer without silicones has proven to be a difficult task thus far. My t-zone gets crazy oily throughout the day. Some of the skin types Haut Cosmetics’ Purifying Primer was designed for are oily and combination skin. Online reviews are saying it helps to mattify and hydrate simultaneously. Yes, $59 for a primer is steep, but I’m willing to try anything at this point! My dream is to be blot-free throughout the day. I placed an order at BeauTeaBar and requested a sample of this primer. Fingers crossed!
7. Good jeans are hard to come across. Good skinny, midrise jeans are even harder. I’m interested in trying a pair of Industry Standard’s Simone Midrise denim based on their shape-holding and bag-resistant claims. It doesn’t hurt that they’re affordable and made in the U.S. (much like my favorite v-neck supplier, Everlane!) I’m really digging these companies that provide high-quality items without traditional retail mark-ups. Does anyone know of any others I should check out?
8. I’m really bad with coasters and need to get into the habit of using them more often. What better way than with these gorgeous Threshold Agate Coasters from Target? I don’t even think I need this many but I certainly want them all over my house. I saw them in store but haven’t been able to find them online yet. If I end up getting some, I’d love to add some gold leaf to the edges.
Love love love. What are you guys currently lusting after?
P.S. I don’t know if this is good or bad, but I ended up getting 5/9 items from my last wishlist.