Happy November, guys! If you haven’t noticed, NSFM is getting a bit of a face lift. I don’t know why I only seem compelled to blog in the Fall/Winter (seriously, check my archives), but I guess that’s just how it is. How about we celebrate this return by talking about things that I want?
- How gorgeous is Jane Iredale’s In The Blink of a Smoky Eye holiday kit? The shimmery rose brown shade, Dawn, reminds me a lot of MAC Sable, which I absolutely love and have been looking to replace! I’m most attracted to the rich neutral shades in the kit. The purple and green shades aren’t typically what I lean toward, but I’m thinking they would be lovely pops of color.
- I tried on this J.Crew Factory Herringbone Blazer in store and fell in love. I don’t have many blazers (just one). It’s always been my dream to be that cool Tina Fey-esque girl who “throws on” blazers because that’s just what her every day life is like. The herringbone is a really nice neutral that I’m sure would compliment any shirt. I’m waiting for a promotion that’ll put this baby under the $100 mark, then I will pounce.
- I will confess that I’ve been sampling the Lina Hanson Global Face Serum like a fiend, whenever I possibly can (thank you, Integrity Botanicals!). This serum is unbelievably luxurious and my skin just drinks. it. up. It works surprisingly well underneath makeup (particularly under the Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation) and keeps my skin plump and hydrated. It is on the pricey side, which is the only reason I haven’t pulled the trigger on it yet! But ooooh, the lust.
- Activity trackers are something I’ve been eyeing lately. What I like the most about the Fossil Q Dreamer is that it doesn’t look like an activity tracker. It would blend well into an arm stack and I think would look great next to a watch! The Dreamer has customizable vibration notification settings along with some discreet LEDs to get your attention if you need to know every time bae texts. Oh, did you notice that this one is rose gold? Yeah, I want it.
- Speaking of rose gold… if you thought my obsession with glasses was over, think again. I frequently browse frames online and these Amaze frames from Bonlook caught my eye. One, rose gold. Two, cute roundish-square shape to match my squareish-round face. Three, nose pads. Nose pads = Love.
- Perfume is still something I haven’t really delved into in my green beauty journey. I’ve stopped wearing my conventional perfumes and have sampled a few fragrances here and there, but none have won me over thus far. The tuberose in Honore des Pres Vamp a NY sounds heavenly! I discovered my love of tuberose after Sephora’s Disney Cinderella Collection So This Is Love perfume and I hope this could be my new scent!
- Kjaer Weis released a Glow Kit comprised of their Radiance Highlighter and Dazzling Bronzer. I have yet to try either but have read nothing but good things, so… please sign me up!
- These Gravitation Earrings by Pamela Love are just adorable. The moonstone cabochons ear jackets are a delightful mix of dainty and quirky. I can see myself wearing these almost every day!
What are you guys after this month?
I’ll be back soon with some late Favorites and hopefully more posts. Just wanted to get back to blogging this weekend. Cheers!